HR HEAD -STEEL PLANTSkills : HR / Administration / IR Experience : 15 - 18 Yrs Salary : 10 - 12 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
Posted on : 22-05-2023 Recruiter : Animesh Sahu - 9039007336 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- Requirement for General Manager HR Steel Plant for Reputed Steel Plant at raipur Location.
- In charge of all Personal administration HR Work.
- Entire salary working. (Payroll)
- Responsible for end to end recruitment and selection process. Responsible for completing all the New Joinee formalities & induction.
- Responsible for Training & Development.
- Co-coordinating with the departmental heads for any change in the department structure.
Responsible to develop HR strategy, plans and budgets in line with Corporate HR & Business Unit's strategy, drive planning and implementation of all HR processes in the unit. It includes special projects, organization restructuring, talent acquisition, performance management, talent management and career planning, learning and development and compensation review; managing productivity, shop-floor discipline, compliance and industrial relations. He/she will ensure alignment of organizational structure for business performance, leadership bench-strength, high quality talent attraction and retention, improve process capabilities, drive high employee engagement and productivity within corporate guidelines and labor laws. The key responsibilities for the role will include: Organizational Structure, Alignment for Execution - Value Systems:
Plan and review the organization structure along with business teams, set up mechanisms to find issues affecting cross functional working, and resolve them for better execution.
Have the right organizational processes to encourage desired behaviors and discourage undesirable behaviors.
Workforce (HR) Planning and Budgeting:
- Coordinate for Performance Management/Appraisal Cycle of employees.
- Co-ordination with the Top Management for conducting any other staff welfare activity for the employees as required.
- Responsible for handling the FNF (Full & Final Settlement) process for the respective Employees.
- Database maintenance and documentation of all employees.
- working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;