MANAGER CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATSkills : Production / Maintenance Experience : 8 - 12 Yrs Salary : 6 - 10 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
MANAGER CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION-POWER PLANT
You'll need to develop skills in specific control disciplines, such as:
- advanced process control (APC)
- distributed control systems (DCS)
- programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
The use of these disciplines will depend on the exact nature of your individual job. In general however, tasks and responsibilities can include:
Posted on : 27-06-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- designing and developing new control systems
- testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
- analysing data and presenting findings in written reports
- managing operations
- working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities (e.g. the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority)
- project management within cost and time constrained environments
- understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
- providing advice and consultancy support
- purchasing equipment
- writing computer software and test procedures
- developing new business proposals.