GET/DET ELECTRICAL ENGINEERSkills : OTHER Experience : 0 - 2 Yrs Salary : 0 - 1 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
Electrical engineers design, develop and maintain electrical systems for buildings, transport systems and power distribution networks. They work in and across many industries, such as construction, transport, energy (including renewables), building services, and manufacturing.
An Electrical Engineer is a skilled professional specializing in the design and development of electricity-related products, such as power systems and household appliances. They collaborate with electronics and transmission & distribution engineering fields to create essential components for modern living.
Electrical engineers apply the principles of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism to develop electrical products and systems. They perform risk assessments and ensure compliance with safety standards and electrical engineering codes. They also conduct research to create new applications.
Posted on : 27-06-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans