GAS CUTTER CUM GODOWN SUPERVISSkills : OTHER Experience : 1 - 3 Yrs Salary : 1 - 2 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
A gas cutter is a specialist who cuts metals and scrap metal using special equipment. Today, this specialty is in demand in various industries, as well as in construction. Depending on the specifics of production and the equipment used, metal cutting can be mechanical, shock or thermal, while a professional in his field must be able to use all existing technologies in his work and perfectly master the skills of operating different machines.
Posted on : 25-07-2023 Recruiter : Dimpal Khandekar - 9109999669 To apply download our app.
In accordance with the current ETKS, which establishes a professional standard, the features of the functions that an employee can perform directly depend on his professional category. In general, representatives of this specialty perform the following labor duties:
- oxygen cutting of all types of metals and alloys under water;
- cutting of simple and complex workpieces from steels, as well as alloys and other metals;
- maintenance and minor repairs of equipment;
- cutting metal structures during their dismantling;
- remelting metals.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.