QUALITY ENGINEER FABRICATIONSkills : QUALITY ENGINEER Experience : 0 - 2 Yrs Salary : 1 - 2 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
Manufacturing Quality Engineers work in industries such as automobile, transportation, textile and industrial equipment, and their role is to monitor, test and report on the quality of products. Depending on the position, they might inspect raw materials, components, mechanical systems or final products.
What does a Quality Engineer do?
Quality Engineer responsibilities vary across industries and companies, but the main tasks include testing systems and procedures to ensure they meet technical standards and creating quality and safety documentation. QA Engineers are responsible for identifying technical issues and getting to the root of the problem, too. They also proactively recommend solutions that’ll improve product durability and overall performance.
- Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are
- Update our Quality Management System (QMS) with incidents, fixes and improvements
- Audit our systems based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Determine quality metrics for all manufacturing procedures
- Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible
- Inspect product materials and electrical systems for defects and durability
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes
- Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions (e.g. number of defective raw materials per order)
- Review current blueprints and quality documentation
- Set and track quality assurance goals (e.g. reduce average turnaround time for quality checks by 20%)
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians to ensure legal compliance
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products
Posted on : 25-05-2023 Recruiter : RAIPUR FRANCHISE - 9109993518 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.