SENIOR MANAGER/MANAGER/AGM-SITSkills : MAINTENANCE Experience : 10 - 15 Yrs Salary : 12 - 15 LPA Location : Bilaspur, Job Description :
Senior managers are the highest-ranking individuals in their organization. They oversee a team of employees and are responsible for making sure that everyone is doing their job correctly. Senior managers may also be tasked with developing new strategies or initiatives to help grow the company.
Senior managers commonly have several years of experience working in their field, which gives them a deep understanding of how their company operates and what it takes to succeed. This knowledge helps them make better decisions about how to manage their team and improve performance over time
Senior Manager Job Duties
A senior manager typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Participating in meetings with clients, colleagues, vendors, or other stakeholders to discuss projects, provide feedback, and drive results
- Ensuring that the company’s brand is properly represented in all marketing materials
- Managing a team of junior staff to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Creating goals for the department and measuring progress towards those goals
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote products or services
- Managing budgets and expenses to ensure that projects remain within cost parameters
- Helping to develop new products or services to meet changing market demands
- Reviewing client proposals to determine feasibility and recommending changes when necessary
- Working with other departments to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
Posted on : 26-05-2023 Recruiter : Dimpal Khandekar - 9109999669 To apply download our app.