PURCHASE MANAGER-RAW MATERIALSkills : OTHER Experience : 10 - 15 Yrs Salary : 12 - 15 LPA Location : Kolkata, Job Description :
A Purchasing Manager is responsible for developing and executing purchasing strategies, tracking metrics to reduce expenses, negotiating deals, and managing vendors. They ensure clear requirements, forecast market trends, mitigate risks, and collaborate with stakeholders. Strong leadership, negotiation, and analytical skills are required.
Purchasing Manager responsibilities include:
- Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms
As a Purchasing Manager, your role will involve sourcing equipment, goods, and services, as well as managing vendors.
You will be responsible for performing strategic procurement activities across various spend categories, aiming to find better deals and more profitable suppliers.
Your expertise in supplier relationship management and negotiation skills will be crucial in ensuring cost-effective and high-quality procurement.
Additionally, you will analyze market trends, forecast demand, and mitigate risks to optimize the procurement process.
Posted on : 27-06-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand