LIASIONING OFFICER - RAIPURSkills : OTHER Experience : 5 - 10 Yrs Salary : 3 - 6 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
liaison officer job description
A liaison officer is an employee who builds and maintains mutually beneficial relationships, facilitates communications and coordinates activities among two or more people, agencies or organizations.
Liaison officer responsibilities and skills
A liaison officer works in fast-paced, high-pressure environments and must be willing to take initiative to proactively solve conflicts and address issues. Liaison officer duties include the following:
Posted on : 01-08-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- acting as contact points for all agency or organizational personnel;
- keeping lists of the agencies or personnel representing the person, agency or organization;
- facilitating meetings and cooperation among people, agencies and organizations;
- identifying problems in communications among these groups;
- collaborating and communicating with necessary constituents and the public; and
- conducting post-mortems when an incident is wrapped up.