APPRENTICE TECH.(INSTRUMENT)Skills : electrician Experience : 0 - 1 Yrs Salary : 1 - 2 LPA Location : Raigarh, Raipur, Job Description :
An instrument technician apprentice is responsible for performing installation and repairs on various electrical equipment and instruments such as control panels and motors, all while under the supervision and directives of a senior or master technician. Typically, their tasks revolve around conducting regular maintenance checks, coordinating with other technicians, organizing supplies, operating electrical tools, and understanding various electronic principles. Furthermore, there are also instances where one may liaise with clients to discuss the extent of damage or repairs, building positive relationships in the process to secure a client base.
INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE RESPONSIBILITIES
Posted on : 27-06-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
Here are examples of responsibilities from real instrument technician apprentice resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their roles.
- Achieve multiple ASE certifications within first year of employment.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shop.
- Train, working under ASE certification standards.
- Wire low volt and high volt generators for caterpillar.
- Unload vehicles by driving and by the use of cranes.
- Install HD brand and aftermarket, chrome and billet, parts and accessories.
- Assist other technicians and maintain shop cleanliness and various other chores and projects during downtime.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot running and driving problems with vehicles of nearly all makes and models.
- Schedule preventative maintenance on a.c. equipment, building transformers, plumbing, industrial washers and dryers.
- Operate front end loader, backhoe, some maintainer rotary sweeper and distributor for asphalt emation spray.
- Provide advice to customers in automotive maintenance and instruct them on minor and major repairs on BMW models.
- Perform engine performance repair such as no start and noise diagnosis (tapping, knocking, and pinging).
- Advance diagnostics on electrical: engine/transmission, traction control, abs systems utilizing WITECH 2.0 and CDK dealer services.
- Apply knowledge of plumbing, electrical, pneumatic controls, electronic controls, fans, pumps, and HVAC systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out maintenance, install, operate, maintain, test and repair Cummins power generators.