SHIFT INCHARGE - SMSSkills : shift,incharge Experience : 1 - 5 Yrs Salary : 3 - 4 LPA Location : Raigarh, Job Description :
Shift supervisors work in retail, warehouses, or hospitality (e.g. restaurants, cafes) and coordinate the daily operations during a shift. They are in charge of maintaining high productivity and a consistently positive customer experience. They usually report to the shift manager or the production supervisor.
A shift supervisor overviews the daily activities and how employees perform during their shift. They are responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction through handling requests or complaints. They are also in charge of maintaining a tidy and organized workspace stocked with essential supplies, while ensuring that production or service runs smoothly.
Posted on : 27-06-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- Manage daily schedules, employee shifts, and time-off requests
- Assign duties to employees and oversee their progress
- Ensure that daily sales/production goals are met
- Count cash at the end of the shift and manage bank deposits
- Train and integrate new workers
- Provide guidance and feedback to employees when needed
- Ensure industry rules and regulations are followed
- Handle customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between employees
- Transfer products and other objects to and from the worksite on occasion