INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIANSkills : Production/Maintenance/Quality Experience : 2 - 10 Yrs Salary : 1 - 3 LPA Location : Raigarh, Job Description :
The Instrumentation Engineer will design and develop new devices and enhance or redesign older devices used to control electronic or mechanical systems.
- Analyzes current equipment; identifies areas of inefficiency and needs for improvement; designs and develops instrumentation to meet those needs.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop accurate, efficient equipment and instrumentation in accordance with safety and usability standards and client expectations.
- Designs and tests prototypes of equipment.
- Creates basic schematics and simulated models to test designs; modifies designs to meet specifications and budget requirements.
- Oversees the implementation of new measuring devices and control systems, ensuring devices are correctly installed and properly tested.
- Acts as project engineer for design, prototype fabrication, and manufacturing development.
- Drafts and presents formal technical documents, reports, and testing results to manager for approval.
- Drafts technical manuals for instrumentation.
- Provides training related to devices to employees and/or customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Posted on : 27-06-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of test methods, digital and analog circuit design computers, and the design, development, and application of a wide variety of instruments.
- Thorough understanding of applied math and physics.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with computer-aided design (CAD) software.