IT ADMINISTRATOR - NETWORKSkills : OTHER Experience : 5 - 6 Yrs Salary : 1 - 3 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
A Network Administrator is responsible for supporting, configuring, and maintaining corporate customer networks and in-house servers. They install and integrate new server hardware and applications, and continually monitor for necessary updates, ensuring optimal network performance and security.
Network Administrator responsibilities include:
- Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining and upgrading corporate customer's networks and in house servers
- Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
- Keeping an eye out for needed updates
We are currently hiring a Network Administrator to ensure the reliability, security, and efficiency of our data communications network.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and expertise to deploy, configure, maintain, and monitor all active network equipment, ensuring seamless network operations.
Responsibilities include troubleshooting and resolving network issues, implementing security measures, and proactively optimizing network performance.
The Network Administrator will play a crucial role in maintaining a robust and dependable network infrastructure for our organization. If you are passionate about network administration and are dedicated to upholding network reliability, security, and efficiency, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
Requirements and skills
Posted on : 06-07-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
- Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field