QA/QC SUPERVISOR - HR & ADMINSkills : CIVIL,Copy Supervisor Experience : 0 - 3 Yrs Salary : 2 - 4 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
The Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA&QC) Supervisor/QA&QC Executive/Laboratory Supervisor monitors sampling and product quality testing. He/She performs non-standard quality tests and manages documentation of data and test results. He/She implements the operating criteria for laboratory equipment and materials used for testing of food products, packaging and manufacturing processes to ensure standards in food safety and quality are followed. He/She also implements standard operating procedures (SOPs) and workflow improvements in the laboratory.
He/She must apply critical and analytical thinking to review data and identify reasons when given criteria were not followed. He/She must have strong communication skills and work effectively with others in a team.
- Analyse testing results and the frequency and severity of product defects and quality lapses.
- Confirm and sign off on daily quality control (QC) records, test results and procedures.
- Confirm that instrument performance and calibration for laboratory equipment are met.
- Confirm that manufacturing processes are performed in line with established standards and organisational policies.
- Develop and implement all food safety-related prerequisite programmes and quality operational excellence models.
- Gather data and prepare quality metric reports.
- Guide sample collection activities according to procedures and take actions for abnormal occurrences which affect sampling conditions.
- Guide testing activities to ensure correct testing volumes, conditions and processes are employed.
- Implement the organisation's operational excellence model for laboratory work.
- Implement validation processes for production lines and review processes for products and packaging quality.
- Inspect outgoing shipments for picking errors, and analyse possible gaps to prevent future errors.
- Monitor critical control points in QC processes.
- Perform inspections and tests on laboratory infrastructure and equipment.
- Perform internal audits and analyse possible issues to develop corrective actions to resolve them.
- Perform routine and non-standard tests of materials and products.
- Plan and monitor daily and monthly testing schedules and ensure samples are analysed within targeted plans.
- Prepare test reports for regulatory authorities such as Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA).
Posted on : 06-07-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- Verify documented sampling and test data and conduct follow-up tests on samples that require attention.