PURCHASE OFFICERSkills : Purchase / Logistics / Supply Experience : 2 - 5 Yrs Salary : 3 - 4 LPA Location : Raigarh, Job Description :
Roles & ResponsibilitiesPosted on : 13-07-2023 Recruiter : SHASHI PRABHA - 9302642415 Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
Planning & Purchase Officer (Raw Materials/SAP)
- Responsible for purchase of assigned raw materials and daily PR/PO fulfilment process. Conversion of Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order in ERP system for raw material taking in to consideration supply chain constraints.
- Monitor & adjust orders base on changes in FCFS customer orders on a daily basis and keeping inventory at optimal level. Pull in /Push out review.
- Regular communication with internal and external stakeholders to provide most up to date information on the status of orders and to understand production priorities.
- Single point of contact for suppliers to resolve issues pertaining to quality, delivery, invoices and any other order related issues to facilitate on time order delivery.
- Update daily and weekly reports for management reporting.
- Safety stocks management to ensure zero out of stock in raw materials, minimizing SLOBs and write-off.
- Support and coordinate pre-shipment samples for purchased of raw material.
- Participate in daily and weekly cross functional meeting to support seamless execution in deliverables.
- It is their duty to manage the company's supply inventory, compile and analyze procurement requests, develop purchase plans, handle purchase procedures, and maintain records of all transactions, producing reports regularly.Purchasing officers buy products for resale by their employer or services to be used by their employer on an enterprise level. They also purchase raw materials for production facilities. This involves tasks such as evaluating product quality, researching different vendors, and negotiating contracts. The industries that employ the most purchasing officers are manufacturing, wholesale trade, retail trade, and the federal government. Purchasing officers usually work in an office setting, but periodic travel to supplier sites and vendor meetings is required. Success in this position requires strong organization and communication skills.