BACK OFFICE(OPERATION)Skills : HR - IR / Administration Experience : 2 - 5 Yrs Salary : 1 - 2 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
A Human Resources (HR) Officer is responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including orientation and training new staff members. They also assist with payroll management, so employees receive their paychecks on time.
This Human Resources (HR) Officer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
Human Resources Officer responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
Posted on : 13-07-2023 Recruiter : Dimpal Khandekar - 9109999669 To apply download our app.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance