AGM - AUTOMOBILESkills : OTHER Experience : 15 - 20 Yrs Salary : 8 - 12 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
Automotive General Manager - Essential Duties
Posted on : 13-07-2023 Recruiter : Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- Hires, trains and motivates all dealership department managers.
- Directs and monitors all dealership management or supervisory personnel functions and completes formal performance evaluations of all department managers at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Plans dealership operations for the coming year and submits to the dealer for approval.
- Meets with the comptroller/office manager monthly to review departmental forecasts for consistency with the annual forecast.
- Meets with managers individually to develop monthly and annual goals and objectives, and to review actual performance.
- Monitors the daily operating control (DOC), recommending improved courses of action where necessary.
- Provides dealer with accurate weekly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
- Ensures that the monthly financial statement is complete, accurate and submitted on time to the factory.
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with lending institutions and manufacturer personnel.
- Communicates management policies and procedures to all employees and ensures that they are understood and followed.
- Provides enthusiastic leadership to help shape employees' attitudes and build morale.
- Holds regularly scheduled managers meetings to ensure that every department is operating efficiently and profitably.
- Reviews all requests for training, approves those which are appropriate and consistent with the dealership's goals for professional/technical ability and advancement, and monitors their effectiveness.
- Reviews and approves compensation plans for all employees.
- Coordinates with the business office to ensure that records and analyses are maintained accurately.
- Develops merchandising strategies and assists in creating effective, cost-efficient advertising programs.
- Resolves any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify.