DGM - WIRE ROD MILL O & MSkills : OTHER Experience : 15 - 20 Yrs Salary : 15 - 25 LPA Location : Raipur, Job Description :
The Deputy General Manager leads and develops a team with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organisation achieves its business objectives. He/She is responsible for formulating long-term business strategies to achieve profitable revenue growth. He/She directs the preparation of operating budgets and proposals for capital expenditure and investments in infrastructure, technology, equipment, systems, and other assets and resources.
He/She applies strategic thinking and people management skills to manage key business relationships as well as ensuring proper implementation of Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) standards across the business verticals.
- Collaborate with Business Heads to identify areas of technical and business management training development.
- Conduct key stakeholder analysis to identify key internal and external stakeholders.
- Define medium-term strategic plans to expand current business.
- Determine short- and long-term financial needs to assess current financial situations.
- Direct the preparation of operating budgets and proposals for capital expenditure and investment in infrastructure, technology, equipment, systems, or other assets and resources.
- Ensure that all business functions are aligned to the quality management system of the organisation.
- Ensure the implementation of Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) standards across the business verticals.
- Establish key stakeholder relationship management audit processes and criteria.
- Establish performance indicators to benchmark the effectiveness of learning and development programme against industry best standards.
- Identify new opportunities within defined business verticals.
- Identify principal risks to the organisation.
- Manage relationships with business stakeholders, government agencies, media, academia, and customers through focused initiatives.
- Mitigate and resolve Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) related escalations.
- Recommend effective internal controls and quality management related information systems.
- Review business performance against plans.
- Support the development of Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) policies and procedures.
- Support the development of business performance indicators and measurement standards across organisation.
Posted on : 13-07-2023 Recruiter : Yunita Das - 7771007335 To apply download our app.
- Support the development of organisation's employee development system, business goals and quality management policies.